Wednesday 22 December 2021

GASTRONOMY REVIEW: Cavell's Cafe Bar - Sheffield.


A super little find in Sheffield. Situated in the centre of the city on High Street amidst the bustle of shoppers and trams, a quiet haven awaits inside, which is tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. If anything then some of the tables near the bar area are too close together, but there are other areas which offer a more substantial distance between clients.

The establishment is a cafe in the sense only that it does not offer evening food (they stop serving at 7pm); but continues later than this as a bar. The quality of the food and service however is certainly worthy of more than a simple 'cafe' moniker. The majority on offer is burgers or paninis but there are also main dishes too, and I chose their rump steak which was cooked to absolute perfection. 

For a quality lunch that won't burn a hole in your budget, and for a respite from the bustle, you can't go far wrong by chosing this cafe. If I ever find myself in Sheffield again, it shall be my go-to pit stop.

Reviewer - Matthew Dougall

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an amazing trip! Nice blog, Thank you for sharing us. I have taken admission in Nottingham Trent University. This blog helped me to visit in Newcastle . and his is amazing place for coffee i must try. I am very excited to explore Sheffield.

    ReplyDelete